EXCHANGE & RETURN
Our love for prints and eco-friendly colours drives us to make each piece unique. Our textiles are individually created by hand painting using different techniques. The occasional slubs and gentle shading in the fabrics should not be regarded as defects. The soft natural look and subtle colour variations are characteristics of special dyeing and the washing process.
Since each piece is hand painted and custom made to order, we do not have an exchange/return policy. In case of any sizing or alteration issues you can reach out to us through Email/WhatsApp and our team will assist you with the same.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- In case of size alterations please drop us an email on email@example.com or WhatsApp us on +91 9830020022 with the product code and size within 48 hours of the product being delivered to you. Our team will assist you with the alteration process. We do not accept refunds or cancellations.
- All items that are made to order are non - returnable or non-refundable..
- Since our products are hand painted and block printed, you might find slight discolouration and slubs on the fabric which should not be treated as defects. Hence, VEDIKA M reserves all rights to inspect the condition of the product before processing any returns or exchanges.
- Products bought during the sale period cannot be returned or exchanged.
- In case of duplicate payments for the same order, we refund the payment amount (less of any payment gateway transaction charges if any) within 15 business days.
- No refund will be entertained once the payment has been made.
SHOES - POLICY DIFFERENT TO GARMENTS
- In case of any sizing issues, all shoes can be exchanged within 7 days from delivery.
- The shoe should be in unused condition with the packaging intact. We will also need a copy of your purchase receipt.
- The shoe can be exchanged for the same or another style.
- A credit note (discount code) will be issued in case of a refund, which can be used through out the website. Code will be valid for 1 month from refund date.